It’s that time of year again for moms across the country to be spoiled rotten. Well, I know we love getting some cute handmade cards and gifts from our kids but maybe a nice goodie or two might be nice as well! That’s where we come in. We’ve found some of our favorite Mother’s Day gifts from companies we love. From pretty lingerie to makeup, we’ve got a couple sweet things you might like! Good Luck lovely dandelion moms and have a fantastic day!
Mentionables is an online lingerie store started by two friends (Emily & Emily) who set out to sell lingerie in a way that we can all enjoy without feeling creepy, poor, or inadequate, but instead feel inspired, beautiful, and empowered! They commit to carry only classy styles, with model-free product photos, at pretty prices!
Winner will receive a $30 Gift Card for anything Mentionables offers.
Rodan + Fields Wink Makeup Bag + Eye Cream
Kayo is designed with face grade active ingredients to protect, enhance and rejuvenate 100% of your skin, not just the 5% on your face. Kayo delivers exactly what the skin on the rest of the body needs and provides the resources needed to fortify your body the way you do your face. One might use a toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream, spot treatment, masque, SPF on their face, which is just 5% of the body, and nothing on the other 95% of the skin? What about the rest of your body?! That’s like going to the gym and doing 100 bicep curls on one arm and expecting the whole body to look amazing!
The line includes:
– The Beautiful Body Creme
– The Beautiful Body Oil
– Firming Serum
– Remodeling Serum
– Vitamin Boost
They are providing a lucky dandelion:
If You Are Local
Cookies Royal Sweet Treats:
Riviera Laser Studios:
Thank you Fernandez Design for the wonderful banner!