5 tips to create a Boho Chic Style for your home
Have you always wanted to create this luxurious and stylish, yet cool and looking effortlessly chic decor? Here are my 5 tips to achieve your very own Bohemian Chic décor and live the Ibiza lifestyle:
1. Mix and Match colors, textures and prints. More is best.
2. Dress up one of your wall with a pretty collection of mirrors, frames or hats?!
3. Cover your floors! Cushions, poufs, rugs, end tables… Anything works
4. Add lots of green in pretty planters
5. Showcase your travel souvenirs – vases, masks, exotic objects… even they come from the cute home décor shop around the corner.
My shopping list:
- Amy Dov Wall hanging – Elemental
- Mt. Washington Pottery + Edible Gardens LA
- Rose and Fitzgerald Ankole Wall Mount
- Knotted Melati Hanging Chair
- Madeleine Mirror
- Helios Mirror
- Embossed Meridian Coffee Table
- Cosmic Pillow By Nikki Chu for Jaipur Living
- Vintage Turkish Kilim Pillow Cover by LoomAndField
- Vintage Moroccan Boucherouite Rug, “The Beckett,”by LoomAndField
- Amber Wooden Carved Screen
- Tahrir Filisky Large Pendant Light from LightLove
- Pom Pom Venice Basket
Find more inspiration pictures and shopping ideas on my Pinterest:
About the Author: Claire Cannesson
Claire was born and raised in Paris, France and grew up in an artistic home with frequent visits to art exhibits and cultural events throughout Europe. Art, culture and design made a serious impression on Claire from a very young age. After graduating from a top French Business School, which led to various marketing and communication positions, she worked for an architecture and landscaping firm in Lyon. This experience strengthened her passion for green, efficient, beautiful design and interiors.
Claire moved to Southern California in 2009, where she now resides, and began to pursue design in a formal fashion and started her own interior design studio: CC interior design.
To contact her: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cc-interiors.com